Thermomix Beef Stroganoff is one of our Family Favourites and the recipe is so easy you can set the timer and leave and the results will surprise you
There are so many slight variations of Beef Stroganoff and I started tweaking this recipe when I first got my thermomix and now it is perfect in our family
500 grams lean beef strips
20 grams butter
1 small onion, peeled and cut in half
1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper Extra Hot Ground
1/2 teaspoon Ground Paprika
1 teaspoon Cornflour
50 grams tomato paste
1 Continental Beef Stock Pot
80 grams cold water
1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
100 grams sliced mushrooms
120 grams sour cream
1. Place onion into the Thermomix and secure lid – Slice on Speed 6 for 5 seconds.
2. Add Butter, Paprika and Cayenne Peppers – Sautee on Varoma with MC on for 3 minutes on speed 1.
3. Add Beef strips to the bowl – Cook on 100 degrees, reverse with MC on for 10 minutes on speed 1.
4. Add all remaining ingredients – Cook on 100 degrees, reverse with MC on for 10 minutes on speed 1.
5. Pour mixture into your Thermoserver to sit for 15-20 minutes to thicken up.
Serve with Boiled Rice