Halloween is just around the corner and I am so excited that each year there is more and more talk about Halloween in Australia.
Pumpkins are the face of Halloween and I thought I would make a screamilicious pumpkin loaf to kick off the celebrations.
Screamilicious Pumpkin Loaf
500 grams Butternut Pumpkin – roasted
2 x Eggs
100 grams of unsalted butter, melted
1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
1 Cup of Plain Flour
3/4 Cup of Self Raising Flour
1. Cut Butternut Pumpkin into pieces and roast on 180 degrees for 20 minutes
2. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then mash pumpkin into a mixing bowl.
3. Add Plain flour and Self Raising Flour to the bowl and stir to combine
4. Add 2 x Eggs and Melted Butter to the mix and stir until all combined
5. Add Brown Sugar to the mix and stir to combine
6. Pour mixture into a loaf tin and place in the oven at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes.