Old School Passionfruit slice is a firm favourite at Sweet Little Pretties and I thought I would create a different version to enjoy the last of the warmer weather in Australia. You can try my Passionfruit Slice recipe here
500 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese
80 grams thickened cream
60 grams caster sugar
400 grams Lattice Biscuits (2 packets)
100 grams frozen raspberries
1.Line a baking tray with foil and place down 200 grams of Lattice Biscuits with the glazed side facing down.
2. Cut Philadelphia cheese into cubes and place in the Thermomix bowl and blitz for 15 seconds on Speed 8.
3. Add cream and sugar to the mixture and blitz on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
4. Add raspberries to the mixture and pulse 3 times on turbo to ensure there are still some larger pieces of raspberries in the mixture
5. Pour filling onto the lattice biscuits and smooth mixture
6. Place remaining lattice biscuits on top of the mixture, with glaze faxing up and lining the biscuits up.
7. Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight