Tiramisu is a coffee-flavoured italian dessert but coming from a household who don’t drink coffee I thought I would change the tradition and make it fun with some Milo.
Please note this recipe is not traditional at all
1 Cup of Hot Water
5 Tablespoons of Milo
27 Ladyfinger Biscuits
500 grams of thickened cream
1.Whip 500 grams of thickened cream until peaks form.
2. In a bowl add hot water and 2 x Tablespoons of Milo and mix until dissolved.
3. Dip 9 x Ladyfinger Biscuits into the hot milo and lightly soak the biscuit and place on the bottom layer of your serving dish.
4. Cover the biscuits with a small layer of thickened cream and add a light coating of milo on top of the cream.
5. Repeat two more times to create a layered dessert.
6. Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight