The Easter Bunny visits us all tonight and if it has sneaked up on you there is still time to add a handmade element with these easy DIY Easter Gift Bags and they are reusable!
-Selected fabric measuring 9.5 inches x 7.5 inches
-14 inches ribbon
– Rotary Cutter and Cutting Mat
-Pins and Wonderclips
1. Measure your piece of fabric at 9.5 inches x 7.5 inches
2. Create a seam along the longest side measuring 1/2 inch (wrong side of the fabric)- to allow your ribbon to sit in the seam.
3. Pin along one side of the seam at the top of the bag
4. Sew using a 1/4 inch seam – ensure that the ribbon is well away from the seam to allow bag to close
5. Fold the two short sides of the fabric right sides together – pin along the seams excluding the side where you have just created the hem
7. Sew using a 1/4 inch seam and then repeat using a zigzag stitch to reduce fraying and wear and tear.
8. Fold the bag right way and fill with sweet treats for Easter