One thing I knew last Christmas was that this Christmas was going to be amazing, although Miss P can not enjoy it too much this is the amazing start of our new family traditions, one tradition is the amazing Elf on the Shelf.
We have adopted our first Elf we have named Ella and while Miss P is way too young to find her each day there is no reason why Ella can not have fun with us this Christmas.
Over the last couple of weeks I have written a list of items and experiences that Ella will bring for Miss P’s first Christmas and I thought I would share a list of items and experiences you too can use for Baby’s first Elf on the Shelf
– Welcome Letter from Santa
– Christmas Books to read in the lead up (can be repeated to build up collection)
– Santa Snack Plate to put out on Christmas Eve
– First Santa Photo Experience
– First Christmas Stocking/Santa Sack
– Personalised Christmas Tree Ornament
– First Christmas Carol experience
– Christmas Pj delivery
– Watch Christmas Baking with Mum and Dad
– Visit Christmas Lunch
– First Gingerbread House
– DIY Hand Print Ornament
– New Outfit for Santa Photos
– Put up the Christmas Tree
Follow along our Elf on the Shelf adventure on Instagram @sweetlittlepretties where I will be sharing our Christmas adventures in the lead up to Christmas – I am very excited about Christmas and I can not wait to share this magical time with Miss P
Are you awaiting the arrival of an Elf on the Shelf?