It’s hard to imagine months ago this little idea would become one of the largest Instagram sew-alongs I have ever seen and that would not be without you sewing along.
It has been fantastic to watch the Tula Pink city sampler blocks come together with a variety of fabrics and now the exciting time has come to share so motivation to finish the sashing and quilting for your complete Tula Pink City Sampler.
Raylee from Sunflower Stitcheries and I are hosting the finishing component of the sew-along
There are some simple rules and fun prizes to win for motivation to complete your Quilt.
Motivating you to finish your City Sampler
– Anytime between now and the 25th January 2017 work on putting your quilt top together or completing the quilt entirely. You can share pictures of your quilt top and progress over the next couple of weeks
– Use the hashtags #100days100blocks and #100blocksfinished
-There are 3 catergories for finishing the quilt
✂️Finished quilt top (flimsy)
✂️Completed quilt (all the way to the binding)
– Post a picture of your completed quilt top or quilt between the 16th and the 25th January 2017.
– We will choose the winners for the 2 categories and you are able to vote for the Viewer’s choice by liking other participants completed Quilt photos. Search using the hashtag #100blocksfinished.
– Prizes are being finalised so will share about those when we have firm details on our blogs in the new year.
I hope this motivates you to finish the amazing work you have put into your City Sampler Blocks. I am so exciting to see the different sashing options everyone chooses!
Have you chosen the colour of your sashing?